Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
We are currently seeking an experience Head of Finance & Administration, with exceptional analytical as well as creative skills to bring a fresh perspective to our dynamic Finance and Administration team.
At Deloitte, we recognize there is no one size fits all career path, and global, up/re-skilling are all within the range of possibilities to shape a unique and fulfilling career. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, you’re ready for Deloitte!
How you will make an impact
As the Head of Finance you are responsible for the management of the Finance team. We are looking for an accountable and proactive person, able to follow through with the execution of assigned projects and tasks.
Your main tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Finance department.
- Updating the firm’s core billing system to ensure accurate and timely revenue recognition.
- Posting daily transactions in our accounting system up to trial balance stage.
- Implementation of internal control procedures.
- Compiling financial reports as required.
- Oversee firm budgets.
- Demonstrate supplier management and ensure that procurement activity is undertaken in line with the organisation’s procurement policies.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual financial results.
- Approve or reject budgets.
Let’s talk about you
- Your leadership skills:
- Seeks challenges, and opportunities to build on own and teams’ strengths, develop new capabilities, and learn from and share with others.
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics and dependability.
- Seeks opportunities to work with other teams; develops an understanding of what colleagues do and builds collaborative working relationships.
- Interacts effectively with people across all levels, including leaders, teams and clients.
- Supports respect and inclusion by encouraging an open dialogue with colleagues and valuing individual differences and contributions.
- Gains the trust and confidence of others through their actions.
- Your professional skills:
- Employs appropriate approach to analyze and draw conclusions for the intended objective whilst being able to identify when additional analysis is required.
- Is open-minded to constructive feedback and transparency.
- Supports team leaders to brainstorm alternative approaches.
- Develops an advanced understanding of confidentiality, data security and privacy responsibilities, including applicable policies and acts accordingly.
- Identifies possible explanations and alternatives to solve a problem and defines valid solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals.
- Confident to present results to an audience.
- Your specialized skills:
- Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA or CPA.
- MBA in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Solid understanding of financial management and accounting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Well-versed in MS Office applications in particular Microsoft Excel.
World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
As a finance team, we support the firm’s business by providing management with the required financial data to assist them in their decision making. We also play a key role in ensuring a robust and effective internal control system to safeguard the assets of our business.
As a Purpose-led organization, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles that distinguish the Deloitte culture. We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you. We tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- Health insurance cover for yourself and dependents.
- Mental health support through sponsored therapy sessions.
- Social activities
- Digital learning, mentoring and regular performance snapshots.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
Deloitte – KMP-78895