Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
We are currently seeking to recruit .NET Frontend / Desktop / Backend Software Developers. At Deloitte, we recognize there is no one size fits all career path, and we offer a range of possibilities to shape a unique and fulfilling journey.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, you’re ready for Deloitte Digital.
How you will make an impact
In all of your interactions – with clients, project managers, designers, engineers and more – your skills as a software developer will be greatly relied upon. You’re innovative, quick-thinking and passionate about what’s happening in the software development space. Your skills are top-notch and you have a knack for making the complex, clear.
Your day-to-day tasks will include
- Meeting clients to understand business and technical requirements for various IT projects
- Collaborating with other team members and the development team to ensure deadlines are met
- Working in a team or individually to develop and implement web and mobile applications on time
- Liaising with third-party technical teams to integrate with other systems.
- Testing of individually developed components to ensure a high level of quality
- Deployment of applications on web servers, configurations, and updates
- Writing of reusable components
- Staying up to date with emerging technologies and development trends
Let’s talk about you
At Deloitte, leaders at every level are characterised by their ability to inspire, support and provide opportunities for people to deliver their best and grow both as professionals and human beings.
Your leadership skills
Builds productive relationships within and across teams; works with others across Deloitte as one team, sharing information and expertise
Actively thinks of new ways of doing things that help enhance quality and effectiveness or that contribute towards building the service offering.
Your professional skills
Works on opportunities to enhance our eminence in the marketplace as identified by and under the guidance of leaders.
Stays knowledgeable of technological tools and resources (including emerging ones) and how they can contribute to business operations in the areas we collaborate with internal/external stakeholders
Your specialized skills
You will preferably be in possession of a first degree in IT from a recognised University or in possession of similar certifications with previous experience in the software development field. A self-starter by nature, you must be able to work independently as well as in a team and must be an effective communicator in English and preferably also in Maltese.
Ideally, you are knowledgeable and experienced in the following technologies
- Microsoft .NET technologies using C# or VB .NET
- Web Service Technologies – WCF, Web APIs, SOAP, REST, XML and JSON, and experienced in both the development and consumption of web services
- Database Technologies – MS SQL Server, T-SQL, PL/SQL, including the use of stored procedures, views and functions
- Web Application Technologies – ASP .NET – Web Forms and / or MVC
- Server Technologies – Window Applications, Windows Services and Console Applications
Additional knowledge and experience in other technologies, such as Apex for Salesforce, Java, Selenium for automated testing and web server technologies (IIS/Apache Tomcat) will be considered an asset.
Alongside all of Deloitte, we foster the connections necessary to shape a better future for our clients, our culture, our society, and our planet.
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creativity, and technology intersect to transform how we work, play, and communicate. We believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts the quality of work, which is why our flexible work environment and distinctive culture are something we are proud of. As leaders in digital, we are committed to bringing future-forward ideas into Reality and pushing the edges of digital technology whilst working with some of the world’s largest brands.
As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles that distinguish the Deloitte culture. We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question, and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you. We tailor a personalised learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into
- Health insurance cover for yourself and your dependents
- Mental health support through sponsored therapy sessions
- Weekly get-togethers
- Hybrid working option
- Digital learning, mentoring and regular performance snapshots
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
Deloitte Digital – KMP-82378