We are currently seeking an ambitious Accounts Executive with exceptional analytical as well as creative skills to bring a fresh perspective to our dynamic Finance and Administration.
At Deloitte, we recognize there is no one size fits all career path, and global, cross-business mobility and up/re-skilling are all within the range of possibilities to shape a unique and fulfilling career. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning and dynamic teamwork, you’re ready for Deloitte!
How you will make an impact
As an Accounts Executive in the Finance team you are responsible for the accountable and proactive execution of assigned projects and tasks, aligning priorities and objectives in order to cater to the firm’s needs.
Your main tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Updating the firm’s core billing system to ensure accurate and timely revenue recognition
- Posting daily transactions in our accounting system up to trial balance stage
- Preparing bank payments
- Assisting the Head of Finance in the implementation of internal control procedures
- Compiling ad hoc reports as requested by management
Let’s talk about you
Your leadership and professional skills:
- Seeks challenges, and opportunities to build on own and teams’ strengths, develop new capabilities, and learn from and share with others
- Interacts effectively with people across all levels, including leaders, teams and clients
- Employs appropriate approach to analyze and draw conclusions for the intended objective whilst being able to identify when additional analysis is required
- Maintains a positive attitude in the face of change or ambiguity
- Consults team leaders for clarity and applicability
- Identifies possible explanations and alternatives to solve a problem and defines valid solutions
Your specialized skills
- Minimum secondary education certificate in accounts with more advanced qualifications considered an asset
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role
- Highly committed with a willingness to learn and pursue a career in the accounting field
- Well versed in MS Office applications in particular excel
World-leading professional services firm, we offer value-added services in audit and assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
As a Finance team, we support the firm’s business by providing management with the required financial data to assist them in their decision-making. We also play a key role in ensuring a robust and effective internal control system to safeguard the assets of our business.
As a Purpose-led organization, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles that distinguish the Deloitte culture. We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you. We tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into
- Health insurance cover for yourself and your dependants
- Mental health support through sponsored therapy sessions
- Weekly get-togethers
- Digital learning, mentoring and regular performance snapshots
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
Deloitte – KMP-86767