Debono Group is a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. The company is well renowned in the market for Michael Debono Limited, an importer of Toyota in Malta and Storage Systems Limited. More recently, the company has turned its attention to the development of shared transportation solutions.
In a short time, it has managed to launch Malta’s first car-sharing operation and Malta’s first-ever ride pooling provider with Cool Ride Pooling.
Debono Group aims to continue growing by focusing on improving mobility as a service in the local market.
To give back one hour to the people to do what they love!
If you are keen on software development and willing to learn more about CRM and business intelligence fields, then this is the role for you!
The BI / CRM Solutions Specialist will complement an existing team of technology professionals actively working on implementing the group’s digital transformation strategy. In this role, your responsibilities will be split between contributing to the development of the group’s near-real-time data platform and developing customisations on the CRM-based core operational systems.
- Work with other team members on projects that require the development of data warehouse schemas, data integration pipelines, dashboards and reports
- Build data cleansing scripts that may be required for any of the digital transformation projects
- Troubleshoot and maintain the group’s existing BI portfolio
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and build a scalable core operation system on the Salesforce platform
- Assist in administration, the configuration of the existing Salesforce environment, data loading and workflow management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Development in related fields
- Previous experience (at least 2 years) working in a similar technology environment
- Experience with relational databases, data warehousing schemas and SQL scripting
- Experience with data integration technologies such as Talend or SSIS
- Understanding of BI technologies such as Tableau, Qlik or Power BI
- Experience building solutions in Salesforce, schema and object customisation
- Understanding of Salesforce security model
- An agile mindset with a can-do approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Experience in developing software for mobility, automotive or high-value retail is a plus
What we offer
- A fast-paced yet fun working environment
- A lot of on-the-job learning
- Support from experienced professionals
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discount
Debono Group – KMP-73799