Are you looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities? Are you looking for unique and exciting challenges? Are you a dynamic HR Advisor looking to provide generalist support to the business, taking responsibility for day-to-day issues and supporting the HR strategic objectives on-site? If this is you, then you are the talented HR Advisor we want to join our local team.
How you will make a difference:
Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will provide a complete HR Generalist service to a business unit and hold an active role in supporting the HR strategy by:
- Coaching and mentoring business managers in dealing with relevant HR challenges and enabling them to fulfil their potential,
- Proactively support managers in the implementation and application of HR procedures such as disciplinary and grievance, performance management, absence management, etc,
- Overseeing absence and liaise with managers and OH staff as required,
- Managing the recruitment process for the business unit, working closely with the hiring managers and third parties,
- Supporting with training activities on site, in line with the training budget; arranging and coordination training and outcomes evaluated and recoded,
- Supporting in managing and resolving employee relation issues,
- Ensuring that employees in own span of control are correctly advised of company procedures and practices,
- Ensuring that the data in HR systems is accurate and up to date,
- Collating and contributing to weekly and monthly HR reports,
- Supporting and championing HR cycle processes, e.g. Pay review, talent review, PDR process contributing to continual improvement of all HR processes,
- Supporting reward activities e.g. Job evaluation, recognition and HR systems,
- Actively participating in HR projects,
- Supporting a culture of employee engagement in line with the HR strategy, assisting activities such as employee survey action planning and support the internal communication messaging, ensuring it is tailored to team requirements,
- Keeping up to date with external trends, employment law updates and best practices.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role,
- Ideally holding a Degree in Human Resources or a relevant field,
- Good knowledge of Maltese employment law,
- Conversant with MS Office applications, in particular, Microsoft Excel,
- Good communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal in English and Maltese,
- Excellent organisation and prioritising skills.
Our commitment towards the selected candidate:
- We value our employees,
- We champion learning and development for all and foster an environment conducive to growth,
- We offer the best conditions of employment within the industry,
- We offer employee benefits including; health and well-being support,
- We are committed to equality and diversity in our workplace,
- We recognise good performance.
With a 200 year heritage, De La Rue is the trusted partner of governments, central banks and commercial organisations across the globe, from the newest nations to its most developed. At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining and employing the very best people.
De La Rue Currency & Security Print Limited – KMP-59792