DC Aviation Malta Ltd provides major business aviation aircraft with ground handling services at Malta International Airport, assists with aircraft services and terminal services as necessary for the safe and reliable operation of aircraft and the comfort and enjoyment of our VIP passengers.
We are looking for new members to join our expanding team.
The chosen candidate must have clean police conduct and successfully pass a background check performed by AVSEC (Regulator of Aviation Security).
It is important to be a flexible team player while successfully managing your time.
The following are the main duties to be undertaken:
- Support the flight Dispatch team
- Manage day-to-day office work and office operations
- Coordinate between third-party service providers and DC Flight Operations
- General office duties
- Meet and greet customers and flight crew
- Assisting the FBO Manager as required
- Maintaining offices organization
- Must be fluent in both Maltese and English
- Ideally, be an EU national or not requiring a working permit, and must be readily based in Malta upon application
- In possession of ECDL certification
- Aviation background will be considered an asset
- Minimum O’ Level standard certification
- Must be a highly organised individual
- Can work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Available as per below (office hours are between 0700-1900):
- Part-time: Minimum availability of 20hrs across Monday-Sunday
- Full-time: 40hrs a week across Monday-Sunday
Training and excellent packages are being offered to the right candidates.
DC Aviation – KMP-85342