DC Aviation Malta LTD provides major business aviation aircraft with ground handling services at Malta International Airport, assists with aircraft services and terminal services as necessary for the safe and reliable operation of aircraft and the comfort and enjoyment of our VIP passengers.
We are looking for new members to join our team.
The chosen candidate must have a clean police conduct and successfully pass a background check performed by AVSEC (Regulator of Aviation Security).
It is important to be a flexible team player while successfully managing your time.
The following are the main duties to be undertaken
- Supports the Flight dispatch team
- Manage day to day flights and office operations
- Coordinates between third party service providers and DC Operations
- General office duties
- Meet and greet customers and crew
- Must be fluent in Maltese and English
- Possession of ECDL certification
- Aviation background will be considered an asset
- Minimum O’ level standard certification
- Must be a highly organised individual
- Can work on own initiative
- Can work under pressure
Training and excellent packages are being offered to the right candidates.
DC Aviation – KMP-65226