DC Aviation Ltd. is a subsidiary of DC Aviation GmbH which is operating in Germany, Dubai and Moscow. Through its Maltese AOC, the company currently manages three business aircraft operating worldwide.
In view of its continued expansion, the company seeks to employ a motivated person with pleasant disposition and a good team player.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day accounting, bookkeeping and invoicing procedures;
- Periodic reconciliation of bank accounts and other reconciliations;
- Preparation of statement of accounts;
- Inform management and compile reports / summaries on activity areas, as required;
- Assist with the period end process leading to the submission of accurate periodic management accounts;
- Constantly update job knowledge through continuous professional development;
- Any other legitimate task as may be required for the smooth running of the company.
- A strong accounting background with at least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Should be in the process of acquiring an accounting qualification, such as ACCA, or possess an advanced diploma in Accounting;
- Previous experience in accounting software – SAGE is a must;
- Highly competent in the use of MS Office and databases;
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports;
- Excellent grasp of the English language, verbal and written;
- Well organised, accurate, with a good eye for detail;
- Deadline oriented and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Have the ability to integrate and work well in a team environment.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in an international company;
- Training is provided by the company;
- Health benefit after probation;
- Attractive remuneration package in accordance with his / her experience and qualifications.
DC Aviation – KMP-54429