There has never been a more exciting time to join db Hotels + Resorts. We are a team of hardworking, dedicated hospitality professionals that come together to really make a difference to people’s lives by fulfilling our motto – excellence in everything we do.
We are currently making a call of applications to join the Maintenance department for the position of Maintenance Technicians.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.).
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.).
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Inspect and repair heating and cooling systems.
- Inspect plumbing, lighting and kitchen equipment.
- Follow and adhere to all health and safety precautions.
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Have manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders etc.
- Be conscientious with great attention to detail.
- Have good time management skills.
- Be reliable and work both independently and as part of a team.
db Hotels + Resorts – KMP-59633