There has never been a more exciting time to join db group of companies, compromising of db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, db Seabank Resort + Spa, Hard Rock Café, SRGN Ltd (Aki, Amami, Blu Beach, Nine Lives and Westreme) and Starbucks.
We are a team of hardworking, dedicated hospitality professionals that come together to really make a difference to people’s lives by fulfilling our motto – excellence in everything we do.
- Responsible for executing the Internal Audit Plan and assisting in the compilation of the internal audit work program and developing the internal audit scope;
- Performing internal audit procedures and work within set time frames and maintaining adequate documentation;
- Examining the efficiency and effectiveness of Group operations including non-financial cycles;
- Mapping systems, identifying weaknesses and providing efficient business recommendations to improve upon existing internal corporate governance structures and internal control procedures within the Group;
- Performing follow-ups on the status of outstanding recommendations, and ensuring that audit conclusion are well documented;
- Reporting to the Group CFO and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed;
- Conducting follow-up reviews of financial, operational deficiencies noted during audits;
- Preparing Ad Hoc reporting as requested by the Group CFO;
- Following up on and executing ad hoc tasks as required by the Group CFO.
- Proven work experience in a similar position;
- ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities;
- Problem-solving skills.
db Group – KMP-64193