As Executive Chef, you will manage the operations of the Kitchen and you will need to hire, train and oversee the kitchen staff in our Hotel. The ideal person must have experience in a Hotel catering for all-inclusive with over 400 rooms.
Apart from the day-to-day work, you will also be responsible:
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is properly maintained and in good working condition.
- Reviewing of new recipes, planning of menus, food preparation, and decorations.
- Approving the requisition of all food and kitchen supplies assuring timely deliveries.
- Reviewing staff levels to meet the operational service.
- Setting and monitoring performance standards for staff.
- Detail and follow up on cleaning schedules.
- Reviewing staff levels to meet the operational service and budgeted payroll.
- Adherence to local health and safety and restaurant standards, HACCP, internal and external safety, and quality audits.
- Health and hygiene upkeep of all areas and personnel grooming standards.
- Excellent leadership and people skills with a strong mentoring attitude.
- Communication both verbal and written English is essential.
- Time Management and people skills.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the same role or equivalent.
- Experience working within budget constraints.
db Group – KMP-72557