db Group, Malta’s leader in Hospitality and Leisure sector. The group is distinguished and well established in the hospitality sector with its own branded db Seabank Resort and db San Antonio Hotel and within the leisure sector with its own branded Pearl Spa, Hardrock, and Starbucks development license and outlets, as well as its variety of established restaurants offering various cuisines, including Aki, Amami, Nine Lives, Blu Beach, LOA Westreme and Sonora.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join our Finance team.
Apart from the day-to-day work, you will be also responsible for posting and reconciling suppliers’ statements and payments accordingly. S/he would be liaising with Cost Controller and suppliers, analysing accruals and prepayment and ad-hoc reports.
You will be supporting the Financial team and completing various duties such as reviewing transactions, preparing invoices, liaising between customers and vendors, handling wire transfers, overseeing purchase orders, preparing monthly accrual, processing foreign freight bills, and providing support to customers service departments.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with good interpersonal skills and problem-solving;
- Good organisational, attention to detail, and multitasking abilities;
- S/he will be working in a team and good people skills are a must.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in Accounts;
- IT Proficiency especially in Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of Shireburn accounting software will be an asset but not essential.
db Group – KMP-72578