CX Fort Ltd is a leading business service and outsourcing provider for the iGaming industry. We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing family.
What will be you doing?
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, you will be responsible for the recruitment process of the entire organization by strategically identifying and recruiting the best employees to further the company’s growth.
- Accountable to establish value-adding relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist with the pre-employment process including sorting incoming resumes, arranging, and conducting candidate interviews (online or office-based), and sending job offers;
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies to source candidates and conduct interviews (external and internal), as required;
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all open vacancies;
- Maintain our applicant database, and prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports;
- Responsible for the onboarding of new staff;
- Administer the recruitment section on the company career portal ensuring all job descriptions posted are accurately proofread and updated versions;
- Facilitate the process of onboarding non-EU nationals, including the booking of flights, etc.;
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices;
- Support the HR team in the day-to-day internal and external HR-related matters.
What are the requirements?
- A diploma in Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field;
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in the field of HR;
- Ideally, well-researched in talent acquisition.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent computer literacy with knowledge of Google suite and HRMS software;
- Excellent knowledge of employment procedures pertaining to TCNs;
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures;
- Ability to identify top talent and assess a candidate’s attitude, character, and skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- A flexible attitude towards work;
- Fluency in another language will be considered an asset.
What should you expect?
- An informal atmosphere and family-like environment;
- A safe work environment;
- Great work-life balance;
- Teamwork and collaboration;
- training and personal development;
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Fringe benefit.
CX Fort Ltd. – KMP-75564