CVA Technology Co Ltd has been operating the CVA System in Valletta for the past 13 years.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Forming part of the accounts department you have to work as a team player with the cashiers, accounts clerk and the accountant. Moreover, you will also be liaising with the call centre supervisor and team leaders on day to day matters.
- Supervising and assisting the cashiers at CVA with their postings and daily cash reconciliations and scanning of cheques. Daily batch postings into the accounting system.
- Posting of online payments.
- Preparation and posting of all payments to suppliers and refunds to customers.
- Monthly generation of clients direct debits.
- Inputting of adjustments such as credit notes, late payment fee reversals and other adjustments.
- Assisting on monthly reports generation and management accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly bills.
- Ordering and handling of office stationery.
Qualifications and skills :
- Minimum A’ level standard of education in Accounting coupled with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new methodologies.
CVA Technology – KMP-50311