To efficiently assist the CVA Supervisor with the supervision of the day to day operation of the CVA Call Centre Team.
Ensuring that the immediate operational needs of staff and customers are properly addressed. This role is tasked with ensuring that all staff members adhere to the established performance indicators of the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- (Includes but not limited to) Ensure high priority in delivering service excellence in both themselves and the team that is in line with our established quality assurance standards
- To efficiently answer customer enquiries
- To adhere to company policies and procedures
- To provide satisfactory resolutions to customer issues escalated from the Contact Centre
- To be available to support Contact Centre staff when required, including taking calls during peak / overflow periods
- To assist with coaching / training of the Call Centre Agents to ensure that they achieve or exceed company expectations for quality and service by providing regular, constructive feedback and guidance to develop employees to their full potential
- To provide a safe and healthy work environment
This position contributes significantly to overall customer satisfaction by ensuring that the Contact Centre team are well motivated and trained, so they can respond to customer requests, issues and concerns and resolve them in a timely and professional manner.
- Minimum O’ Level standard and ideally A’ Level in any language
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated service excellence at a senior level
- Ability to manage and motivate staff within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, initiative and set high standards
- Ability to prioritise work and workloads across a team
Ability to work as part of a team and independently. The ability to maximise the performance of the department.
ECDL / Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
CVA Technology – KMP-51647