Cutrico Supplies, a fully owned subsidiary of Cutrico Services Ltd, is a newly formed company focusing on the B2B sales of industrial supplies with a special emphasis on HVAC equipment and components.
We have an opening for an ambitious Shop Manager. The role is offered on a permanent basis working Monday to Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm. However, you will be required to be available for call outs after office hours throughout the year.
About the role:
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the trade shop and provide advice, information and quotations to maximise sales and margin.
- Offering face to face service over the trade counter, advising our trade customers and processing sales orders and invoices.
- Build productive relationships with contractors.
- Developing new business opportunities within the industry.
- Support in all areas of the trade shop and general duties in the warehouse such as product picking and packing.
- Stock control.
- Carry out administrative duties.
- Reporting to the Director.
- The ideal candidate will have HVAC or plumbing experience in order to drive sales and offer ideas to maximise sales potential. May already be in a sales role or an in a technical role wanting to move in a different direction.
- A hunger to develop and progress yourself within our business.
- You will have a flexible approach to work and be willing to work as a team to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary plus commission.
The start date for this role is June 2021.
Cutrico Supplies – CS0101