We are seeking a Sales & Digital Marketing Executive to join our team on a full or part-time basis.
Your role will be that of selling and promoting and raising awareness of all products and services offered via but not limited to social media, company websites to ensure maximisation of potential sales. Strong design skills are essential for this position.
- Greet and attend all walk-in clients and suggest the adequate items needed to fulfil their requirements.
- To take incoming calls from prospective and existing clients.
- To follow up on enquiries in a timely manner.
- Contact and develop prospective and existing clients.
- Update website and social media.
- To follow up on on-line enquiries in a timely manner.
- Develop content and messaging for activities such as web advertising and social media.
- Create optimised copy, design, update, and load content online.
- Grow social subscriber base.
- Assist in generating leads for new potential clients, and to develop and maintain client prospect database.
- Use creative tools to create visually compelling web graphics and images.
- Use technical website knowledge, make decisions to optimise content, adjust content for customer experience, format and tag content for search engine optimization and to fit required content blocks.
- Evaluate and recommend ways to improve content.
- Design and create graphics, landing pages, web pages and templates as well as presentations and online brochures.
- Assist in executing social media and digital advertising campaigns, retargeting and digital advertising platforms.
- Continually evaluate the digital and online landscape for innovative and new platforms being launched.
- Perform other duties as required.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a smart appearance.
- Be responsible and have good communication skills.
- Be highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required).
- Creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas.
- Be computer literate and have a good standard of education.
The chosen applicant will be provided with an attractive salary and a commission based on achievement.
Cutrico Limited – KMP-54292