Cuba restaurants are currently seeking to employ a Sous Chef to work with them on a full-time basis.
The chosen individual will be responsible for food preparation (mis en plaice), as well as cooking and plating food during service as per approved menus and food preparation methods of the Restaurant. The Sous Chef will take full responsibility of the Kitchen, in the absence of the Head Chef. The ideal applicant will be expected to have good communication skills, follow given tasks to the highest standards, enjoy working in a team and with people, be reliable, flexible and outgoing.
The following attributes and characteristics are necessary for the post:
- Previous experience in a similar post with reputable restaurants;
- Have a passion for food and drink;
- Have a good command of Maltese and English;
- Be familiar with Micros Operational P.O.S system;
- Possibly hold a qualification from a recognised culinary arts school;
- Possess a valid work permit to work in Malta and clean police conduct.
Cuba restaurants are part of Kitchen Concepts Ltd which operates some of Malta’s favourite restaurants. At Kitchen Concepts we are constantly striving to offer the very best of hospitality by serving excellent food, in pleasant surroundings, served by our efficient and dedicated staff.
We believe that our success is also attributed to the staff we employ. Thus, we invest time and attention to developing our employee’s skills and knowledge, giving the opportunity for dedicated and ambitious staff to advance in their career.
Cuba – KMP-50625