Kitchen Concepts Ltd operates a number of successful restaurants around Malta. Its aim is to provide the very best of hospitality by serving excellent food, in pleasant surroundings, served by happy, efficient staff.
Kitchen Concepts acknowledges the fact that its success is also attributed to the staff it employs. Thus, we invest time and attention to developing employee’s skills and knowledge, giving the opportunity for dedicated, ambitious staff to advance in their career.
Our Cuba restaurant located in Mosta is currently seeking to employ an Assistant Restaurant Manager to work on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for organising and maximising the efficiency of the restaurant and in achieving all targets concerning costs, standards and quality; work closely with the restaurant manager and in the absence of the latter take full responsibility of the restaurant. Ultimately the chosen candidate will ensure that our staff and customers’ needs are promptly met; whilst maintaining safe working conditions at all time.
The following attributes and characteristics are necessary for the post:
- Previous experience in a similar post with reputable restaurants;
- Have a passion for food and drink;
- Be a natural leader and able to motivate staff, leading by example;
- Applicants who have a good command of Maltese and English will be looked upon favourably;
- Familiarity in using Micros Operational POS system – not crucial as training will be provided;
- Training in culinary arts;
- In possession of all necessary work permits to work in Malta.
If you are an energetic and hardworking individual, we would like to hear from you.
Cuba – KMP-40643