Reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration, you will be expected to provide efficient and effective book-keeping and accounts management support to the business, through detailed financial reporting and analysis. In this role, you will be responsible to assist with all financial matters of the Company and its associated Companies if and when necessary.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Taking full responsibility for the preparation of the daily book-keeping and accounting;
- The timely compilation and maintenance of all books of accounts as well as all work necessary for the timely preparation of management accounts, budgets or any other financial reporting requirements;
- The timely preparation of management information including regular monthly management accounts;
- Weekly management reporting of car park statistics;
- Management for the invoicing and collection of car park patron fees;
- Maintenance of the purchase and sales ledgers;
- Reconciliations of petty cash and bank statements;
- Preparation of balance sheet schedules;
- Investigating and solving disputes;
- Analyses and chasing of receivables;
- Take full responsibility for the maintenance of job employment records Including job permit applications;
- Processing of staff costs;
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting system;
- Ensure activities are performed accurately and timely;
- Assist Managing Director with other duties as required;
- Supervise any subordinates assigned to job holder;
- Any other relevant duty and responsibility as directed by the job holder’s superior.
- Accounts A’ level or in the initial stages of ACCA with two years of experience within a similar role.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a very good command of English, both written and spoken as well as solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing;
- Be responsible and organised;
- Be able to work both independently and in a team;
- Have problem-solving abilities;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Be able to use Microsoft office programs like Excel, Outlook, and Word;
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting and Shireburn Accounting software are considered an asset.
ctPark – KMP-74547