A leading advisory firm in Malta that forms part of Allinial Global, one of the top global accounting and advisory associations with over 26,000 exceptional professionals in more than 96 countries worldwide. We specialise in accounting, audit and assurance, financial and business consultancy, tax, compliance support, and regulatory and financial services. CSA Group is a mid-tier professional service provider with over 90 employees.
CSA Group is growing and is seeking to onboard a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the full cycle of recruitment, identification, and selection process.
- Screening applications and CVs and setting up interviews.
- Draft vacancies including the related requirements, skills and attributes.
- Assist in building a strong employer brand to ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g., professional networks and social media).
- Ensure the full recruitment cycle is conducted in line with employment law and regulations.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Result-driven with an ambitious attitude and an eagerness to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Academic and Experience
- Two years experience working in recruitment.
- Knowledge of employment law and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working – it does not matter where you are working from, only the result is important.
- Performance management scheme.
- Study leave.
CSA Group – KMP-75540