A leading advisory firm in Malta that forms part of Allinial Global, one of the top global accounting and advisory associations with over 26,000 exceptional professionals in more than 96 countries worldwide. We specialize in accounting, audit and assurance, financial and business consultancy, tax, compliance support, and regulatory and financial services. CSA Group is a mid-tier professional service provider with over 90 employees.
The Accounts department is growing and is seeking to onboard an Accounts Associate / Junior to join the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily bookkeeping.
- Working with accounts receivables, accounts payables and the issuing of invoices.
- Reconciliation of bank ledgers, both monthly and quarterly.
- Assists with the preparation of basic financial statements and management reports.
- Liaises with other departments within the group.
- Assists the Accounting team in other accounting duties when necessary.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Good communication skills and level of English, and fluency in Italian would be considered an asset.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel software.
- Experience using Sage and Xero accounting software packages would be beneficial.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Accurate with work and highly attentive to detail.
- Good problem solver and quick to learn.
Academic and Experience
- Minimum A’ level in Accounts, and currently pursuing the ACCA qualification; and/or at least 2 years experience in general accounts, ideally within client accounting.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Continuous training and support.
- Performance management scheme.
- Study leave.
CSA Group – KMP-79010