We are currently seeking a Junior Administrator (regulatory services) to join the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be primarily responsible for overseeing the physical and digital filing of the department, including but not limited to opening mail or other correspondence, sorting, scanning, forwarding, filing and other related tasks. Furthermore, the individual will be involved in planning out the system and identifying any tools required to increase the efficiency of the operations and ensure business continuity;
- To assist in the provision of corporate services to clients, including the formation of companies, submission of statutory filings, company secretarial services such as the keeping of minutes and registers, and other ancillary activities as may be directed by the Corporate Services Manager from time to time;
- To collect due diligence documentation and prepare engagement letters;
- To assist with administrative tasks relating to corporate structures and regulatory licence applications, including providing assistance to the Management team;
- To keep abreast and advise of regulatory developments in the corporate services field;
- To carry out any other ad hoc assignments related to specific regulatory and supervisory issues that may arise from time to time and to report on the outcome of such assignments as may be appropriate and necessary; and
- To collaborate closely with internal legal, compliance, accounting and tax departments as may be required.
- High attention to detail;
- Good team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience within a corporate environment is considered an asset;
- English speaking is a must.
CSA Group – KMP-74605