As Malta’s leading domestic appliance company, our commitment evolves beyond great products and brands. Our ultimate achievement is the complete satisfaction of our customers. To ensure that these standards are maintained, we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our growing team.
This role calls for an energetic and motivated individual with excellent listening and communication skills to fill the post of Sales Consultant. As a Sales Consultant, you will be the face of our brand and will engage our clients to identify and meet their requirements throughout the sales process.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Welcoming and showing interest in clients and their needs
- Assisting and selling premium products to clients, making good use of their acquired knowledge whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Emphasising product features based on analysis of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Issuing quotations
- Giving advice on appliances and required maintenance
- Developing, building, and managing client databases
- Following up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
The ideal candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese, be computer literate (preferably with an ECDL certificate), have a clean police conduct and must have a passion for sales and for delivering excellent customer service. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in a similar role.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.Crosscraft Limited – KMP-42968