Crosscraft, Malta’s leading domestic appliance company is seeking to recruit an organized and highly motivated individual to fill in the post of an Accounts Executive. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling, preparing, managing and analysing all accounting data in order to provide quantitative information on the performance and financial position of the company. The chosen candidate will be required to:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Update and maintain day to day accounting records
- Prepare month end management financial reports and management accounts
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Co-ordinate year end audits
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
We are looking for an individual who is genuinely driven and with a determined focus on the career. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be committed and work to tight deadlines, have good interpersonal skills and has the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
Key Skills for this Role
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Willing to act on own initiative
Preference will be given to applicants who are qualified or in the process of attaining a relevant qualification such as ACCA. Applicants must also have a clean police conduct and have a minimum of 1-year work experience in a finance or accounting department.
Crosscraft Limited – KMP-54275