Croftz is the RegTech firm based in Malta and offers a diverse, multi-cultural and multi-lingual work environment focusing on the employer’s core values of being creative, innovation, trust and integrity. The employees are highly Valued’ and encouraged to be aligned with the core values of the company.
We are looking for a high-calibre and talented Software Engineer or Software Developer to join the employer’s Software Development team for front-end, back-end, and full-stack development functions. The candidates will be required to demonstrate their expertise and ability to write high-quality code using various languages and technologies. There is various junior to senior-level roles available based on candidates’ knowledge and experience. Candidates who are ambitious, growth orientated, subject matter experts, creative, intellectual, achievers, can think out-of-the-box, innovative must apply for the role.
Overall purpose of position
To assist in writing high-quality code, building and maintaining the server-side operation and functionality, and maintaining the employer’s database layer, APIs, and other web services.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of Java Script-related technologies, NodeJS, Express and Sequalise. Understanding of Postgres SQL database and understanding of deploying to AWS Amplify and Lambda is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience developing backend infrastructure
- Write high-quality, scalable and reusable code
- Be proficient in server-side development and optimization of data, including database creation and management and debugging
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, Git, Bitbucket
- Understanding of code management tools such as Git, JIRA
- Understanding of AWS deployment tools such as Amplify and Lamda
- Excellent time-management and communication skills (English- verbal / written is a must)
There is no remote working being offered as it’s an on-site role based at the office in Malta.
Education and qualifications
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, programming, or equivalent qualification in Computer Science
Any other benefits
- Annual holidays
- Hybrid working
- Health insurance
Croftz Technologies Ltd – KMP-79569