Credorax is an established payment services provider and card payments acquirer specializing in tailor-made solutions for eCommerce transaction processing. We are a financial technology company and banking institution with a global presence in Israel, Europe, the US and China, for more information please visit our website.
Reporting to the Finance and Regulatory Reporting Senior Executive, the Finance and Regulatory Data Analyst will provide assistance with data collection and entry into the Bank’s appropriate reporting systems while providing support for the execution of accurate and efficient reporting solutions for the Finance and Regulatory Reporting team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Finance and Regulatory Reporting team in the running of the Regulatory Reporting function;
- Collecting and analysing field data from multiple sources and assist in the development of comprehensive reports and statistical information to be used by the Finance and Regulatory Reporting team;
- Extracting and compiling vital and relevant information in various formats to meet information needs and monthly, quarterly, annual scheduled reporting requirements;
- Preparing reports including supportive charts and graphic material giving an interpretation of collected data and required reporting data fields;
- Supporting the development of tools and obtain an understanding of key data elements required in regulatory risk reporting; including the identification of new reporting fields and reporting requirements in relation to new business opportunities;
- Gathering and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possess a University of Malta Honours Degree in Business and Computing or Banking and Finance or pursuing equivalent qualifications;
- Relevant working experience, preferably gained in a Big 4 Firm or in a banking environment is considered an asset, although training will be provided;
- Team player, with a positive mindset, excellent communication skills and with a can-do attitude;
- Possess strong analytical skills, quality-oriented attention to detail and problem solving mindset;
- Demonstrable experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles and industry best practices;
- Requires intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, mainly Excel including creating tables, writing queries, creates forms and reports, create and modify workflow processes;
- Working with data, the ability to manipulate spreadsheets and perform quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Capable of comprehensive analysis of large amounts of data gathered from a wide variety of internal and external sources; including discerning the quality, validity and reliability of data fields.
Benefits of working for Credorax
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates, daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated confidentially.
Registered Office: 80 Palazzo Homedes, Strait Street, Valletta. Credorax Bank Ltd is a Credit Institution licensed and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Credorax – KMP-61077