Credorax is an established payment services provider and card payments acquirer specializing in tailor-made solutions for eCommerce transaction processing. We are a financial technology company and banking institution with a global presence in Israel, Europe, the US and China, for more information please visit our website.
The position will require developing a deep understanding of the systems involved, their architecture and associated business processes of the company and the card schemes. High people skills are a mandatory requirement to thrive in this interdisciplinary position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand and maintain scheme clearing and settlement definitions.
- Manage scheme reporting and billing configuration.
- Support reconciliation processes, including ad-hoc script development.
- Review and optimize reporting and other scheme fees.
- A degree (IT, economics, exact sciences, finance or law).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Affinity to technology.
- Independence and an aptitude for self-education.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Experience in the payments industry.
- Python or VBA.
Benefits of working for Credorax
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates, daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Registered Office: 80 Palazzo Homedes Strait Street Valletta. Credorax Bank Ltd is a Credit Institution licensed and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Credorax – KMP-60000