The employee will be online to the Commercial Operations Manager.
Creditinfo Malta Limited, a leading credit reference agency is strengthening their sales team and are looking for a highly motivated, experienced individual to join its dynamic team.
Working within the team at the Creditinfo Malta office, the purpose of this role is to broaden and develop the customer experience by introducing new and existing products to our established customers and aid in the attainment of new markets and clients.
The focus will be to sell our products and services by establishing contact, organising sales / training visits and demonstrating and presenting our risk management solutions. The role also involves the day-to-day related administration responsibilities facilitating the progression of the department in the work practices, policies and procedures.
The Business Development Executive will be expected to:
- Continually increase sales and operating profit by presenting existing products and developing new sales leads through improved sales activity, methods and performance
- Grow the value of the portfolio by cross-selling products to existing and where necessary new customers
- Ensure delivery priorities are maintained
- Follow procedures and ensure records are comprehensively administered
- Pro-actively communicate sales opportunities to team
- Follow up leads, e-mail, communicate and close deals
- Be responsible for market development and building customer relationships, by working closely with the sales team
- Ensure the delivery of quality customer service and an efficient sales process
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attend conferences and seminars
- Self-motivated and proactive worker
- Initiative and target-driven to action sales leads and generate awareness of Creditinfo’s products and services
- Aptitude for sales and target focused
- Positive, outgoing and with a confident disposition
- Active and flexible team player
- Excellent communicator, both internally and externally, in all mediums including excellent telephone skills and face-to-face presentation skills
- Ideally fluent in both English and Maltese
- Must have their own car
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – ECDL
- Knowledge in KYC, Due-Diligence and Credit Risk Management reporting and services.
- Experienced in Risk Analytics or wider Financial Service Industry
What we Offer:
For the successful candidate we will provide:
- Competitive base salary, including an attractive commission structure
- Fuel expenses
- Necessary training on Creditinfo products
Creditinfo Malta Limited – KMP-49541