The chosen candidate will be responsible for dealing with the day-to-day requirements of Corporate Banking customers and will be reporting to the Unit Manager of Corporate Lending. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated and ambitious individuals who wish to develop their career further within the corporate banking field.
- Responding to customer’s requests in a timely manner and in line with the corporate procedures.
- Conducting credit reviews on a regular basis and following up on the daily monitoring processes, such as the settlement of any excesses, past dues and loans.
- Supporting the presentation to the local / international credit committee.
- Meeting prospective customers and promoting the bank’s products and services.
- Data input.
Desirable assets should include:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate banking.
- Knowledge of basic banking, finance and accounting principles.
- Willing to learn new products in the corporate banking field.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision. Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Planning, problem solving and attention to detail.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and other foreign languages (preferably including Turkish).
Credit Europe Bank N.V. Malta Branch – KMP-47295