The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Branch Manager in Head Office and will be responsible for the branch’s compliance obligations to the various laws, rules and regulations including the Anti-Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations.
Compliance duties include maintaining the Compliance Procedures Manual completely up-to-date with all current Compliance Laws and regulations as required by both the MFSA and FIAU. Preparation and submission of any AML reports and liaison with FIAU as required, transaction monitoring, client due diligence and undertaking of any ad hoc assignments that may arise from time to time by our compliance head office department.
Desirable assets should include:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in related fields.
- A qualification in accounting, banking and finance, management or other equivalent.
- Knowledge of the laws that govern prevention of anti-money laundering and funding of terrorism applicable in Malta, the international standards and EU Legislation in these areas.
- Good standard of computer literacy.
- Experience in international payment platforms.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and other foreign languages (preferably Turkish).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, confident personality and good organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work as a flexible team player.
- An eagerness to learn and develop banking skills.
Credit Europe Bank N.V. Malta Branch – CSO