Teamwork is Currency at Crane
Are you a French or Spanish speaker? As a Bid Manager you will be forming part of the Sales Administration, Bid Management and B2B Sales team, responsible for processing tenders and qualifications in a manner that is most advantageous for Crane Currency. You will be working with sales, legal, design and operations team to ensure we are always submitting proposals that put Crane Currency in the best possible light as a business partner going forward. This involves leveraging different parts of our business, and also being creative at how we can put our best foot forward.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with Sales Directors, Legal, Design, Finance and Product Management to ensure that our bids meets the customers’ requirements and are submitted in a professional and timely manner using the appropriate marketing tools, and proactively requesting new tools where gaps exist
- Work closely with finance to ensure cost evaluations are accurate and reflect the work we can effectively deliver
- Ensuring all tender information is clear and cost information understood
- Manage the transition of successful bids to Order Managers
- Continuously update electronic systems such as our sales tool to ensure we act collectively and strategically across the sales channels based on previous submissions and agreements
- Provide written or verbal translation of contracts and specifications as required
- Support development of Sales part of the CRM system (SalesForce) as a project manager
- Academic degree in Business Administration or more than 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English and French and/or Spanish is a must.
- SalesForce experience as super user is a plus
- Ability to document, write and do general layouts of sales communication
- The ideal candidate should be organised and must have an eye for detail
- Ability to work with 2 – 4 bids simultaneously
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, ERP Systems, CRM Systems, Workgroup database workflows)
- Exhibit a positive attitude and initiative.
- Must have motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Have a respectable work history with minimal attendance and lateness issues.
- Understand the principles and comply with practice of lean manufacturing, 5S methodology and continuous improvement.
Crane Currency Malta Limited – KMP-48359