This Corinthia Peninsula Hotels at St. George’s Bay is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined, and highly motivated individual who would like to advance in their career within the Group Operations department. Working with a highly dynamic team, the position requires an individual with a proven track record in achieving targets and results.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting and attending inspection visits pertaining to the group;
- Creating and issuing group movements with detailed relevant information to all internal departments;
- Up-selling the Food and Beverage outlets even when the group is in-house;
- Ensuring that precise information is collated from the client;
- Ensuring that the agreed contract signed is delivered to a high standard;
- Maximizing profit and sales for the particular event;
- Ensuring that posting is correct and chits are signed;
- Inserting and updating rooming lists;
- Following up on any queries from the client in a friendly and efficient manner, prior to arrival and once in-house;
- Fulfilling all guests’ needs and requirements;
- Assisting in the administrative duties related to the Group Operations department.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess ITS qualification or equivalent;
- Have a minimum of two years working experience in a hotel;
- Possess excellent communication skills in English and ideally 2 other European languages;
- Have exceptional customer care skills;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays, as necessary;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Possess good organizational skills;
- Be distinctive, professional, and have a warm personality;
- Have experience in F&B operations and knowledge of Opera PMS system.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth;
- Health insurance cover.
Corinthia St George’s Bay – KMP-61323