This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia St. George’s Bay is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined, and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality. A challenging opportunity has arisen ahead for those who would like to advance their career within the Front Office Department. Working with a highly dynamic team, in a fast-moving environment, the candidate will be responsible to carry out requested duties whilst delivering exceptional customer care service.
- Assisting in managing the efficient operation of reception;
- Controlling the allocation of guest bedrooms;
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the day’s availability, special events and functions;
- Checking guests in and out;
- Responding to guest queries;
- Assisting with the luggage;
- Supporting the Front Office team enabling them to meet all guest requirements effectively.
- Have a minimum of two years experience within a Front Office department;
- Have a pleasant personality and professional disposition;
- Be computer literate and familiar with Opera PMS and Microsoft Office applications;
- Be logical, accurate, and able to handle multi-tasking;
- Be fluent in English and preferably another language;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication;
- Be willing to work weekends and public holidays as necessary;
- Maintain company grooming standards.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.
Corinthia St George’s Bay – KMP-65102