Corinthia St George’s Bay Peninsula is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined, and highly motivated individual who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality. The selected candidate would be able to perform duties at the Corinthia St. George’s Bay or Radisson Blu Resort St Julians.
The F&B Attendant is responsible for providing a warm welcome with friendly, professional service while offering a wide range of food and beverages to all our guests. The attendant will be responsible for complete set up before and after service, guest service, and supporting back of the house.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing the bar area before the commencement of the daily service;
- Stocking service areas with supplies;
- Ensuring that the workplace is maintained in a safe and tidy manner;
- Taking beverage orders and serving clients;
- Preparing drinks as per company’s standards;
- Ensuring clients are satisfied and taking action to correct any problems.
- Have a minimum of two years experience in Food and Beverage, preferably within a 5-star hotel environment;
- Have good food and beverage knowledge;
- Possess a valid Food Handlers License;
- Have a good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- Have good knowledge of Micros Fidelio POS system;
- Be guest focused with an outstanding personality;
- Be able to work on his / her own and within a team;
- Be flexible to work on a shift roster including weekends, nights, and public holidays.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.
Corinthia St George’s Bay – KMP-59840