An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and energetic Sales Executive – Groups for the Corinthia St George’s Bay Peninsula and Hotel Verdi. We are looking for someone with a can-do approach, attentive to detail, customer and people-focused, and an individual who is able to distinguish and relate to different characters and situations.
The candidate will be responsible to:
- Maintains key accounts through personal sales calls, correspondence with existing / potential client base, and attendance at travel and related industry meeting / trade shows / sales blitz.
- Handles all inquiries from potential clients that may involve meetings, site inspections, negotiations and contract writing.
- Entertains potential and current clients based on business priorities.
- Follow up with clients before, during and after the function / event / stay to ensure repeat business.
- Organizes VIP arrivals, welcomes and provides them with assistance during their stay in order to meet guest satisfaction.
- Be familiar with the products and services that Radisson Blu St Julian’s, Corinthia Hotels and Hotel Verdi have to offer together with the ‘unique selling points’ of the property.
- Be continuously updated with competitor offers and market conditions.
- Be responsible for compiling reports on group market segments.
- Coordinate hotel sales activities with the aim of optimizing room rate and occupancy as well as F&B sales and other revenues.
- Project a positive and professional image with both clients and colleagues alike to promote the goodwill of the hotel and CHI Hotels and Resorts.
- Ensure sales presentations are conducted in a professional manner and reflect the image of the group and hotel for the market segment to which it is directed.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Have experience in a similar position.
- Have good administrative skills, be computer literate and must be conversant with MS Office applications and ideally Opera.
- Have a good command of the English language. Good command of other European languages will be considered an asset.
- Be proactive and take initiative.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards working patterns.
- Welcoming and fun environment.
- Meals on duty.
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.
- Health insurance cover.
Corinthia St George’s Bay – KMP-82433