This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
The Spa Therapist will be responsible for delivering exceptional treatments and five-star client care to all our guests, in line with Corinthia brand standards.
Duties & responsibilities;
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure / pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Maintains a sound knowledge of all treatments, packages, products and any promotions for the Spa
- Deals with any client complaints promptly and effectively, by passing them on to an immediate superior
- Demonstrates flexibility in working hours to the needs of the business and fellow colleagues
- Ideally have two years’ experience as a Spa Therapist in a five-star spa environment or similar
- Hold a diploma in beauty, body and massage treatments
- Have exceptional customer care skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be fluent in English
- Be able to work in a team
- Impeccable personal presentation and excellent communication skills.
Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa Malta – KMP-47280