We are looking for an experienced, out of the box thinking marketer looking for a new challenge, preferably with experience in the luxury travel industry.
The Marketing Manager needs to drive ideation and continued customer communication with the assistance of the senior team. Focusing on building brand awareness and repositioning not just locally but globally in the luxury travel segment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the corporate communications, brand and commercial teams, aligning global brand and loyalty to ensure consistency and collaboration.
- Plan and create promotions and packages together with the relevant departments, i.e. F&B, Revenue, Spa etc and incorporate a multi-channel approach to all activities.
- Conduct competition analysis on a regular basis and review positioning of key revenue driving areas.
- A strategic approach – responsible for defining, creating and implementing the marketing strategy for Corinthia Palace and its outlets by devising a marketing channel plan to deliver brand campaigns across print and digital platforms.
- Digital demand generation activity – overall responsibility for the commercial performance of the brand website and other marketing distribution channels.
- Responsible for creating and driving a digital marketing strategy that is demand generating, revenue focused and innovative, making Corinthia Palace a digital leader in the luxury sector.
- Partnership Marketing – to develop and manage relationships with all relevant partners that are beneficial to the company and are “on brand”. Also ensuring that any service level agreements are met and executed in a timely manner.
- Innovation – to take an innovative approach across all marketing activities. To ensure that implications of new digital initiatives are understood and fully resourced for ongoing operations.
- Continuously re-evaluate current marketing tools in use and always be looking for new and innovative ways to interact with our customers.
- Customer focused – To ensure that Corinthia Palace is meeting the needs of its current and future clients. It is essential to get into the mind set of these customers and think about their needs. At the same time, ensuring that Corinthia Palace is communicating and advertising effectively and uniquely to this desired customer base.
- Previous experience in a 5-star luxury experience.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- International diploma in Business and Hospitality.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems of MS Office.
- Outstanding knowledge of the marketing function.
- Self-motivated and pro-active in.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Fully conversant with all aspect supplying insights or recommendations.
- A flexible approach and a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and within deadline.
- An organised and pro-active approach.
Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa Malta – KMP-52493