Reporting to the Director of Sales, this role will include maximising sales, winning new clients, maintaining an excellent relationship with existing ones, and ensuring that events run smoothly and to the highest standards.
The Job Will Include
- Helping the Sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling sales calls by phone, email, in person and checking the orders
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the Finance department.
- Attending fairs, trade events or any other related marketing activities.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Have a positive attitude and a friendly and outgoing demeanour.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Existing client relationships will be considered an asset.
- Sound IT skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential.
- Having a good knowledge of Events in general will be considered an asset.