Continental Cars are currently recruiting a full-time Sales Executive to join our Sales team for the Porsche brand.
The Porsche Sales Executive contributes to the revenue and profit targets of the Sales department by conducting vehicle sales (new and used) as well as up-and cross-selling (options, equipment, accessories).
- Generate leads to expand the sales funnel and increase conversions.
- Prepare prospect / customer visit, incl. appointment making, organization of demonstrators and test drive.
- Demonstrate products and features in a professional and personalized manner according to customers’ needs and expectations online and offline by using
appropriate tools / systems.
- Conduct sales with the objective of fulfilling personal sales targets in the areas of new / used vehicles, options, equipment, and accessories.
- Create purchase and financing offers based on the desired car, optional equipment, individualized options, expected price and financing type.
- Prepare and execute the new vehicle delivery.
- Conduct customer follow-up for the purchase satisfaction survey.
- Manage interfaces and customer touch points along the sales process.
- The list of main duties and responsibilities in this accountability profile is not necessarily exhaustive nor is it necessarily in order of importance; nor is any of this accountability profile permanent and / or immutable.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in secondary education.
- Business training.
- Experience in automotive sales, retail of hospitality.
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Knowledge in automotive trade and technology or other relevant sectors.
- Knowledge of common IT applications.
- Active listening.
- Excellent communication.
- Good organisation.
- Health insurance.
- Loyalty card.
Continental Cars Limited was founded in 1952 and was formed for the purpose of importing the Volkswagen Beetles. Following the successful partnership with VW, the company was then appointed sole distributor for Audi and Porsche in 1977.
The CUPRA brand has been added to the Continental Cars portfolio in 2021.
Continental Cars – CCL/SEP01/23