Continental Cars Ltd specialises in automotive and has an opportunity for a Porsche Administrator to join our team on a full-time basis.
The Porsche Sales Administrator takes over all administrative tasks during the sales process and ensures that customer requests are responded to in an efficient manner.
Support the Sales Consultants in the day-to-day running of the showroom to create a smooth and well-prepared sales process and enable the Sales Consultants to focus directly on the customers.
Achieve a higher team motivation by creating a positive and hassle-free environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support in contract conclusion.
- Collate all documents from customers and liaise with our financing house for finance approvals.
- Support in arranging and conducting administration handover.
- Support during follow-up on acquisitions.
- Keeping the CRM up to date with new information collected during customer contact.
- Be able to support all Sales Consultants and take over supportive and administrative tasks.
- Carry out all administrative duties for Porsche as required.
- Be able to prioritise tasks and anticipate what is needed by the Sales Consultant or customer.
KPIs (key performance indicators) in line with this role
Increase in data quality in C@P
- Porsche passion rep.
- Supporting role in the prime PC processes.
- Excellent communication.
- Active listening.
Qualifications and experience
- O’ level standard of education.
- Health insurance.
- Loyalty card.
Continental Cars Limited
Continental Cars Limited was founded in 1952 and was formed for the purpose of importing Volkswagen Beetles. Following the successful partnership with VW, the company was then appointed sole distributor for Audi and Porsche in 1977 and then included SEAT to their portfolio in 2009. The CUPRA brand was added to the Continental Cars portfolio in 2021. Skoda has now joined our portfolio since the 01st August 2023.
Continental Cars – CCL/PA-11/23