Continental Cars Ltd specialises in Automotive and has an opportunity for a Parts Personnel / Storekeeper to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will be responsible for unpacking and binning parts, and assisting other parts personnel in selling and delivering automotive spare parts.
- Sell automotive spare parts to customer
- Supply spare parts to the workshop employees
- Provide estimates and advice to customers for the sales of automotive spare parts
- Supply automotive parts to customers in an efficient manner
- Handle customer calls, complaints and queries and keeps the Parts Manager informed on any issues encountered
- Assist colleagues and superiors when and as required in any duties related to the parts department
- Excellent communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
Qualifications and Experience
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must
- O’ level standard of education
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in a similar post or similar
- Health insurance
- Loyalty card
Continental Cars Limited
Continental Cars Limited was founded in 1952 and was formed for the purpose of importing Volkswagen Beetles. Following the successful partnership with VW, the company was then appointed sole distributor for Audi and Porsche in 1977 and then included SEAT to their portfolio in 2009. The CUPRA brand was added to the Continental Cars portfolio in 2021.
Continental Cars – CCL/PP-07/22