Continental Cars Ltd specialises in Automotive and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Cashier / Administration Clerk to join our dynamic team.
The job requires the candidate to perform the day-to-day duties related to the Finance department, including the issuing of receipts to clients and handling cash.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive payments by cash, cheques, credit cards or bank transfers and issue receipts accordingly.
- To carry out the necessary reconciliations (bank, cash, cheques and EPOS) on the accounts of Continental Cars and prepare the relative deposits to the bank.
- To collect all fuel chits and compare them with monthly invoices.
- To liaise with the Accounts department re. monthly invoices / statements.
- To take care of consumables purchases and stationery supplies.
- To take care of the company’s printed stationery.
- To greet customers and to answer the telephone in a courteous manner.
- The list of duties and responsibilities in this job description is not necessarily exhaustive nor is it necessarily in order of importance; nor is any of this job description permanent and / or immutable. Also, additional duties may be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Customer and personal service – knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Clerical – knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography, transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- English and Maltese language – knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Maltese language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer and personal service.
- Office suite software.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- O’ level standard education.
- ECDL or similar.
- Prior experience working in a similar environment will be considered an asset.
Continental Cars Limited
Continental Cars Limited was founded in 1952 and was formed for the purpose of importing Volkswagen Beetles. Following the successful partnership with VW, the company was then appointed sole distributor for Audi and Porsche in 1977 and then include SEAT in their portfolio in 2009.
The CUPRA brand has been added to the Continental Cars portfolio in 2021.
Continental Cars – CCL/CAC 01/23