Content House, Malta’s leading media company, is looking for a digitally savvy individual, with a strong personality, to take on the role of Social Media Executive.
With a team of over 30 creative and business executives, the company owns and manages 7 cutting-edge online portals, all leading the pack in their own market and field: WhosWho.mt, Gwida.mt, GuideMeMalta.com, OurWedding.mt, MaltaCEOs.mt, BusinessNow.mt and iGamingCapital.mt.
As part of its continued growth strategy, Content House is now looking to get on board a strong personality to take on the role of Social Media Executive, on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Head of Digital and Marketing, the right applicant must have a deep understanding of the latest social media, online and digital marketing trends. They must be social media savvy and confident in using and managing the company’s social media presence on platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube. The ideal candidate must also have a keen interest in all aspects of marketing, branding, content generation and online publishing. Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, MailChimp and PPC is considered essential.
Applicants must have a strong academic background in the fields of marketing, digital marketing, and social media, and a minimum work experience of 2 years. Moreover, they must have a strong verbal command of both English and Maltese, as well as excellent written English.
- Develop and implement social media strategies across several platforms.
- Increase the social media presence of the company’s media brands.
- Identify social media trends.
- Manage content across our portals and social media channels.
- Evaluate the performance of digital marketing campaigns and formulate strategies to further improve performance and ROI.
- Work daily on the company’s online portals to ensure optimum performance in all aspects.
- Work and brainstorm with relevant editors, journalists and writers, and constantly look for story ideas, follow-ups, and creative content.
- Support the online teams with any technical issues that may arise from time to time.
- Manage the corporate website of the company.
- Work on email marketing.
- Involvement in the creation of video content across all channels.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Contribute to the company’s internal communications, staff well-being initiatives, and social activities.
The right candidate will be given extensive training and exposure to the company’s long list of brands, philosophy and mindset.
Content House – KMP-77133