We are looking for an excellent writer who is intrigued and fascinated by the worlds of business and the economy, and who is in tune with the rapid growth and evolution of the igaming and blockchain industries in Malta. If you follow local and European business news and current affairs extensively, and would enjoy the thrill of working on prestigious and specialised print and digital media brands in the world of business and finance, gaming and blockchain, then we would like to hear from you.
- Following and writing stories and interviews every day;
- Keeping up to date with social media, sourcing stories and reacting swiftly;
- Contributing to our business and financial news agenda with strong, research-driven ideas for articles;
- Building a strong contacts book;
- Supporting the continued growth of our projects through new content ideas, promotion on social media and helping to build the audience.
We’re looking for someone who has in-depth insight of the local business and economic climate.
We are in search of someone who’s a media hawk, who’s the first to know what’s going on, and is up to speed with business and current affairs. As a Maltese media house, our ideal candidate possesses an in-depth knowledge of Malta, as well as the local and European business landscapes.
Experience in general English language journalism and / or a University degree in Business, Communications, or similar is a plus. Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is a must.
The position is open on a full-time or part-time, as well as freelance basis.
Content House – KMP-38661