Construct Furniture Co Ltd is a leading manufacturer of furniture and doors. The company has invested in advanced techniques and machinery for efficient production of high-quality products. Due to further expansion of its services and planned automation activities, the above-mentioned career opportunity has now arisen.
Working as part of an existing team, the selected candidate will be expected to perform the necessary repairs and maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be able to demonstrate experience in mechanical trades and/or have appropriate technical qualifications
- Be conversant with the use of computer automation and other graphical machine interfaces
- Possess a clean police conduct and a valid driving license
- Be reliable and able to work efficiently without supervision
- Be committed to safety, quality of work and delivery deadlines
- Be able to speak in English. Knowledge of the Maltese language will be considered an asset
The selected candidate will receive suitable training and on the job support as required.
As part of the Construct Furniture Group we are committed to the well-being of our employees. The right candidate will find a friendly environment conducive to career growth and constant learning. We guarantee a dynamic job with daily challenges which will never let you get bored.
Construct Furniture Co. Limited – KMP-48215