Consolidated Biscuit Co. Ltd. is an established leading manufacturer of top quality biscuits, baked confectionery and snack foods which are widely marketed and distributed in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Americas under different brand names. The Company is BRC certified which is internationally recognized as one of the most effective safety control systems in the food industry.
Reporting to and working closely with the Quality Assurance Manager, the selected candidate will work within the quality department to help maintain and improve the quality standards within our company. Some of the more specific responsibilities for the selected candidate will include:
- Effective checks performed in line with the required procedures and product standards.
- Correct adherence of procedures in line with QMS and BRC.
- To ensure that all requirements of our HACCP system are adhered to effectively.
- Perform analytical tests (in-house training provided).
- Effective teamwork.
- O’ level standard.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computer literacy / MS Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Good report writing skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Can work on own initiative.
Consolidated Biscuit Co. Ltd – KMP-53362