Computime is currently seeking to recruit an Operations Support Administrator to form part of our Project Management team. The main purpose of this vacancy is to assist the IT infrastructure division in the procurement process, logistics and inventory control.
This role entails extensive coordination and written and verbal communication with internal staff members, local and foreign suppliers and clients, hence we are looking for individuals who possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- High proficiency with MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Preferably in possession of Accounts O’ level qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Maltese will be considered an asset
- Able to complete tasks within tight deadlines, accurate and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of experience working in an accounting environment
This position is available on a full-time basis however reduced hours would also be considered.
Computime Limited – KMP-49193