Passionate and talented marketing professional able to communicate and drive engagement?
We are offering the individual who ticks most of the skills and attributes listed hereunder an exciting opportunity!
Operating at group-level close to top management, this is a highly visible role within one of Malta’s longest-standing and fastest-growing IT companies.
Our Marketing Team are constantly looking for new and creative ways for engaging potential customers, retaining existing ones and motivating partners from global brands like HPE, Microsoft, Cisco, Check Point, IBM, Acumatica, Infor SunSystems and many more, to continue making us their number one partner-of-choice.
Pushing ourselves to be bigger and better than the competition is both challenging and rewarding. We recognise it might not always be easy, but if you are a go-getter and an initiator, enjoy being involved in all levels of marketing, occasional travel, and ‘get a kick’ out of seeing your own thoughts and ideas come to life, then you will fit right in with our family!
The selected candidate will report to the Marketing Communications Manager. The job title and remuneration will reflect the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
The job includes the following responsibilities:
- Regular production of email marketing (on a quasi-daily basis) using Outlook and email management tools like Benchmark and Mailchimp.
- Create awareness and promote the brands for the different company divisions we represent.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Liaise, develop and maintain good relationships with our international partners, VARs and ISVs.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Produce web and social media content including articles and blog posts, as well as quick-fire announcements such as job vacancies, company and product updates and enhancements.
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts on strategically selected news and business portals.
- Work closely with external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures, promo and corporate gift items like our annual calendars.
- Prepare and approve artworks for corporate stationery.
- Run social media channels (mainly on Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Organise and attend events such as online webinars, conferences, seminars, and exhibitions and follow up on customer feedback once the event has been completed.
- Source and secure sponsorship and/or MDFs (Marketing Development Funds).
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Conduct market research using customer questionnaires focus groups and online research tools.
Knowledge and skills:
- Top-notch writing skills with a flair for corporate communications.
- Good organisational skills, superb attention to detail and excellent time management.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise daily workload.
- Basic experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and managing and updating WordPress sites.
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams and Forms.
- A general interest and appreciation for technology.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, and experience using Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google Ads.
- Excellent research, data collection and reporting techniques.
- Can-do attitude and the ability to work on own initiative is a must.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments such as HR, Project Management and Logistics.
If you’re interested in this role and believe that you can add value to our marketing desk, let us hear from you!
Computime Group – KMP-64249