Computime Group is a leading provider of specialist ICT services, with a successful track record for implementing projects both locally and overseas, for over four decades. We pride ourselves in being the partner of choice for many of the largest organisations in Malta, and our staff of over 100 professionals are widely recognized for their competence, experience and passion. Our vision is to combine this specialised knowledge with leading ICT technology and offer the best-integrated solutions for our customers, with the aim to become and remain their trusted advisor.
Working in close partnership with world-leading technology providers, we have been awarded the highest level of accreditation from global giants like HPE, Microsoft, Cisco, Check Point, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, Onespan and Forcepoint.
We are currently looking for an IT Support Officer to join our Managed Services team.
As an IT Support Officer, your duties will include:
- Configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems, backups, server maintenance and general desktop support.
The ideal person should have:
- An IT qualification.
- Minimum of one year experience in IT support.
- Basic understanding of WLAN technology and network systems.
- Basic understanding of virtualisation and victual infrastructure principles (VMware and Hyper-V).
- Basic understanding of IP addressing and TCP / IP Networking.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft products including Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows OS, Exchange Servicer and Office Applications.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency.
Candidates with basic knowledge covering up to Cisco CCNA and / or Microsoft certifications will be given preference.
Job applicants will be invited to sit for an online technical test as part of the selection process.
Computime Group – KMP-59522